You’re a human, not a tractor.
Hey there future Forky!
Are you a master of manoeuvring and a king of lifting? Due to an internal promotion, our Onion Farm Crew at Charlton Farm in Moriarty, Tasmania is looking for a casual Forklift Driver to help us take our operation to new heights. This is an immediate start until roughly October, but if you're a Forklift Fanatic, we'd love to keep you around!
Our Forklift Drivers are the backbone of our farm, and we'll be relying on you to keep things running like clockwork. You'll be working regular shifts (35+ hours per week), mainly Monday to Friday, with occasional weekend work, so you'll still have plenty of time to raise the roof and have some fun. We'll even work with your strengths and preferences, because your happiness at work is our top priority.
And let's not forget the perks! We offer an hourly rate of .21, plus super (Horticulture Award 2020), so you'll be raking in the dough. We also offer long service leave, because we want to reward those who stick around and show us their forklift finesse.
Safety is our number one priority, and we're certified by Sedex and StaffSure, so you can trust that you'll be well-protected. We're also all about creating a positive and inclusive environment, where you'll feel like part of the family, not just a human tractor.
So, if you're ready to lift your career to the next level, apply now! We want to see your Forklift Force in action!
WHY LEFT FIELD?
- Weekly pay so you can plan your finances.
- Ongoing work is an option for those who show they are committed and reliable and happy to train and work with different farm harvests.
- Long Service Leave entitlements so you can be rewarded for your long term commitment.
- Workplace protections so you feel looked after (you're not just a human tractor to us!).
- Safe work systems and culture.
- Positive and inclusive working environment.
- Sedex & StaffSure certification and protection for you.
- Large variety of farm and harvest options across the NW Coast to top up hours if desired.
- Witness breath-taking sunrises.
- Surround yourself with magnificent landforms and landscapes.
- Must have a current driver’s and forklift licence and own reliable transport.
- Must be available/open to working any of the 7 days a week (but working mainly Monday - Friday).
- 2+ Years Forklift experience.
- Must have a can-do attitude, energetic, positive mindset and excellent attention to detail.