If you love being outdoors, enjoying the best parts of the day and getting paid to work out, our Farm Produce Worker position may just be the perfect job for you!
– $25.42-$26.15 Hourly Rate (Horticultural Award 2020)
– Immediate Start
– Suited for those living in the Devonport (Tasmania) area
– StaffSure certified to ensure all employees are paid properly (and legally) for the work they do!
We have two casual Farm Produce Worker positions available for an immediate start.
Left Field Farm Produce Workers assist in the cultivation and harvesting of fruit, vegetables, berries and nuts on farms and orchards and include general farm duties. Farm Produce Work is weather driven and can be intermittent so flexibility in availability is crucial.
Farm Produce Work is physical, so our Farm Hands must be physically fit and able – perfect for those who work out already!
Main Duties and Responsibilities may include:
– Harvesting fruit, vegetables, berries, and/or nuts in fields.
– Packing fruit, vegetables, berries, and/or nuts.
– Sorting, selecting, bunching fruit, vegetables, berries, and/or nuts.
– General farm work may also be required including but not limited to spraying, irrigation work, cleaning, pruning, trellising, weeding, hoeing and rock clearing.
Locations on the NW Coast you would be working across include: Forth, West Pine, Caprona, Preservation Bay and Sassafras.
Pay: You will be paid hourly under the Horticultural Award 2020 – we are also StaffSure Certified.
Required: Current Driver’s Licence, Own Transport, 7 day a week availability on a rotating roster (including weekends), Can-Do Attitude, Energetic, Positive Mindset.
Why work with Left Field
- Attractive piece rates that are regularly audited (Horticultural Award 2020)
- Regular and consistent work
- StaffSure certification – ensuring you are legally paid properly for the work you do!