Left Field
Contact Us


Left Field welcomes and appreciates overseas workers!

Adventurous individuals with the spirit of wanderlust are always welcome to work with us. We focus on sourcing the best jobs for backpackers and making it easier than ever to apply. You’ll gain an experience to remember in Tasmania. Imagine exploring the island, breathing some of the cleanest air in the world, and with Left Field, you can earn wages in the farms and fields. All Left Field representatives are experienced in helping people navigate the visa process, so let’s get you started on a new journey.

Work conditions.

Backpackers are entitled to the same entitlements and conditions as an Australian citizen, including pay, superannuation, overtime and penalty rates. In Australia instruments known as ‘Awards’ set these minimum conditions. In the horticulture industry the Award that applies to employees is the Horticulture Award. Left Field strictly pays all employees in accordance with the Horticulture Award and is audited by StaffSure, an independent external organisation, which means you can be assured you will be paid correctly according to the law as if you were an Australian citizen.
Image of Staff Sure Logo