For general applications please submit your expression of interest here Submit
Casual Application Close 01-Dec-2021
If you love being outdoors and enjoying the best parts of the day, our Produce Worker position just may be the perfect job for you!
- $24.79-$25.51 Hourly Rate (Horticultural Award 2020)
- Immediate Start
- StaffSure certified to ensure all employees are paid properly (and legally) for the work they do!
We have 3 casual Produce Worker positions available for an immediate start.
Left Field Produce Workers assist in the cultivation and harvesting of fruit, vegetables, berries and nuts on farms and orchards and include general farm duties. Produce Work is weather driven and can be intermittent so flexibility in availability is crucial.
Produce Work is physical, so our Farm Hands must be physically fit and able.
Main Duties and Responsibilities may include:
- Harvesting fruit, vegetables, berries, and/or nuts in fields.
- Packing fruit, vegetables, berries, and/or nuts.
- Sorting, selecting, bunching fruit, vegetables, berries, and/or nuts.
- General farm work may also be required including but not limited to spraying, irrigation work, cleaning, pruning, trellising, weeding, hoeing and rock clearing.
Locations on the NW Coast you would be working across include: Forth, West Pine, Caprona, Preservation Bay and Sassafras.
Pay: You will be paid hourly under the Horticultural Award 2020 - we are also StaffSure Certified.
Required: Current Driver's Licence, Own Transport, 7 day a week availability on a rotating roster (including weekends), Can-Do Attitude, Energetic, Positive Mindset.